USDA 30-Year Fixed Guaranteed Rural Housing Loans
You can purchase your next home in a designated rural area with no money down with the Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program. These loans are eligible in a wide range of non-metropolitan statistical areas, including many suburbs
This unique loan program is offered through the Rural Housing Service, an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture
and designed to assist low and moderate income rural residents by providing better access to affordable housing finance options including little or no out-of-pocket costs in eligible areas.
- Great First-Time Buyer Program.
- Available to low and moderate income borrowers whose adjusted income is equal to or less than 115% of the area
median income. Click Here to Check Income Eligibility
- For properties located in a designated rural area as determined by the U.S. Department of Agriculture: Click Here to Check property eligibility.
- Purchase or Rate/Term Refinance
- Finance up to 100% of the market appraised value, including all recurring and non-recurring closing costs, in some circumstances (for home purchases).
- Loan amounts as high as $453,100 in the continental U.S.
- Credit scores as low as 620 (conditions apply)
- No asset or reserve requirements and gift funds are allowed.
- Owner-occupied primary single-family non-farm residences, FHA approved condos and PUDs.
- New construction properties are eligible.