Atlantic Coast Financial Services
Weekly Mortgage Trivia Contest
“To help educate anyone involved in the home buying process”
NO Purchase or Referrals in any way shape or form are necessary to enter the Weekly Mortgage Trivia Contest. Loan Referrals or doing business with Atlantic Coast Financial Services does NOT increase your chances of winning weekly contests. This weekly contest is provided to help educate anyone involved in the home buying process. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: The weekly mortgage trivia contest will begin on Monday mornings and will end at 6 pm on Wednesdays each week. The Weekly Trivia Contest is being held each by Atlantic Coast Financial Services (ACFS), by participating each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of ACFS, which shall be final and binding in all respects. ACFS is responsible for the collection, submission, and processing of Entries and overall administration of the Weekly Trivia Contest. If any Entrants have any questions, comments or concerns, please call ACFS at 910-791-1337 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ELIGIBILITY: This weekly Trivia Contest to open to all residents in the State of NC, regardless if they are a Realtor, Customer or Individuals, and Companies with whom ACFS conducts business with on a periodic basis. The purpose of this Weekly Trivia is to promote ACFS and to educate the consumers and business partners about the mortgage process. Please share this promotion with any individual you feel could benefit from our information.
- PRIZES: Each week, ACFS will post the Trivia Question of the week on Monday and at the same time will announce what the Prize is for the week. All entries must be done before that Wednesday before 6 pm. On Thursday we will announce on our Website, acfsmortgages.com, the winner for that week. Only one prize per person will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms of the issuer. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash by the winner. ACFS reserves the right in its sole discretion to award a substitute prize of equal value if the prize described is unavailable. ACFS makes no representation or warranty concerning the prize provided. The Weekly Prize is open all legal residents of NC, no obligation required. Prizes will be delivered to the winners either by mail or in person as time permits.
- HOW TO ENTER: To participate, entrants can reply to our emails by 6 pm on Wednesdays. Entrants must supply the correct answer to our Mortgage Trivia. Our emails can be shared with Friends, Clients, Co-workers, Etc. One entry per person only. per email only on any given week.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the weekly Trivia Contest will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the contest. The random drawing will be conducted by ACFS whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary by the number of eligible correctly answered entrants.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email as well as their name announced on our website on Thursdays. Winners must accept their prize within 30 days, or it becomes null and void. ACFS is not responsible for any unclaimed prizes after 30 days
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ACFS assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Weekly Trivia Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Weekly Trivia Contest.
If, for any reason, the Weekly Trivia Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, ACFS shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and ACFS reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by ACFS. ACFS shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Weekly Trivia Contest.