FHA Loan Programs
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures a number of loan programs to help you become a homeowner, and we can help you find a lender with the right FHA loan products. There are lots of programs and options to choose from, but rest assured that from start to finish, we know FHA and can find a lender with the right loan product for which you are qualified. We will make the process as smooth and efficient as possible.
- First Time Buyers Program
- Down Payment as low as 3.5% down.
- Acceptable down payment sources include personal savings, gift monies, and retirement funds.
- Fixed rate, adjustable rate, and high balance loan options.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify for 3.5% down payment.
- Credit scores as low as 550 may qualify for 10% down payment.
- Higher Debt to Income ratio's available compared to Conventional and USDA loans.